Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We Are On Our Way to CHA!!


Hey everyone!! We made it to St. Louis and are anxiously awaiting our flight!!! We have 15 suitcases PACKED, not to mention the MANY boxes we previously shipped on out to California to meet us. We are getting fired up! I will try my best to blog as often as I can while we are out there. I am so happy you guys are tracking us along the way. Thank you for being such a GREAT support system! We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for us on this wonderful (busy) journey! Clear Scraps is definetly making a name for itself AROUND THE WORLD!! We shipped to Australia MANY times this week, not to mention Finland, Italy & Canada!! Thanks to all of you for your nice warm comments. I will leave you with a pic of a small sampling of our inventory we left at home to be shipped when we return! Talk to you guys soon.... I will post pics of our booth as soon as I can! We will get in on Friday to start setting up. For now, Jackie.

PS. I want to mention the nice people at SRM Press who has personally invited us to her booth at CHA to do a demo on our product, and to Notion's Distribution where I will be working for 1 1/2 hours a day demoing at their booth also. Krylon will be showing off a sample they did on our product, and Glitz Design will also be scrapbooking one of our albums in their booth during the show!
Thanks to all of you for all your support in our adventure! We are looking forward to working with each and everyone of you very closely! We will add to this list! Good night!!